Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Still - Just the temp

Even after all this crazyness has ensued...even after I have requested, begged, pleaded and cajoled...I will still be the temp at this company.

In fact, I just found out today that they plan on hiring another temp...but not for the job I have been doing and I don't have to train any one new...so thank G*d for some miracles...but still.

I did however request that while I am still happy that I have a job here, that they will at least either give me more compensation per hour or give me some benefits that I do not currently have such as vacation time, sick time or Holiday Pay.

Yes...for three years now, days not paid for all the days off that other employees here get paid for...

I am glad that I still have the flexibility though to do whatever I want (such as write, do marketing, be with my son for school stuff, etc...) but....I am also proud of myself for standing my ground. Whatever ground that is...

Yours...still....just....the TEMP

No comments:

Post a Comment